10 x 8 Auction | Call for Donations
Help support Stills by donating a photographic print to be included in the auction.
Stills is excited to announce a fundraising auction that will allow members of the public to buy original prints by new and established artists and photographers.
All proceeds from the auction will go towards supporting our programme of free public exhibitions, events and creative learning activities in 2017 - our 40th anniversary year!
What are we looking for?
- Prints must be 10x8 inches in size and be a photograph (of any description). No mounts or frames are required.
- The auction lots will be anonymous! Names of those donating work will be used in publicity material, but the specific photographs will remain unidentified until after the bidding has closed and the winners are announced.
- All works featured in the auction will be available to view at Stills and online for three days prior to the auction event. During this time, silent bids will be accepted in person or via email.
- The auction will conclude at an evening event on Friday 28th October where photographs will be identified and the winning bidders will be announced.
- The deadline for submissions is Friday 30th September at 5pm.
Please see the attached ‘10x8” Auction Submission Guidelines’ below for all Terms & Conditions and any further information.
Further details about the auction event and how to bid on prints will be announced closer to the time.
Jill Todd Photographic Award 2016
The Award takes the form of a competition, with applicants being asked to submit a body of work of between 5 and 12 images for consideration. Three winning and a selection of commended entrants will be selected to showcase their work in Stills’ gallery.
Entries for 2016 have now closed.
For further information please see The Jill Todd Photographic Award
Image at top of page: Jill Quigley, Rural Fluorescent (2015) Commended artist 2015.