Equipment Hire Terms and Conditions
Please note the following conditions of hire for all equipment taken from Stills' premises.
On collection you will be required to sign a hire form and by doing so you will be acknowledging that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions as set out below.
- Payment should be made prior to equipment being taken from Stills' premises
- A deposit of the value of the equipment hired (up to a maximum of £500) must be left for any equipment hire
- Equipment not returned on the agreed date will be charged at the appropriate daily rate for every day over due
- Insurance is the responsibility of the hirer from the time that it leaves Stills until it is returned
- Any monies for loss or damage must be paid in full within 30 days from the return of hire
- No one should hire any equipment that they do not know how to use
- Any recordable media supplied by Stills with any equipment hire is used at the discretion of the hirer, and Stills cannot be held responsible for any loss of data that may occur from it's use
- Stills will not be held responsible for any equipment not working due to lack of knowledge on behalf of the hirer.