- Are you aged 16 -24?
- Are you not in school or full-time work?
- Are you keen to try something new but not sure what?
- Are you interested in photography?
If you answered yes to the above then CONTACT might be for you…
CONTACT is an eight-week, introductory photography course aimed at those who would like to step out of their comfort zone and try something new. The course will:
- Be led by a freelance photographer/artist
- Teach new skills in digital and darkroom photography
- Allow for experimentation and time to try out new techniques
- Allow for work on personal projects
Sound good? There’s more…
- All material and equipment will be provided (we have great darkrooms and digital kit)
- The course won’t cost you anything (we can even cover most bus fares)
- There will only be eight people doing the course – a good small number.
- We don’t want you to have any formal qualifications – just a passion for trying something new with photography.
Where and When?
Friday afternoons, 2.30 – 5.30pm 2nd June – 21st July 2017
Stills Centre for Photography, 23 Cockburn Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1BP
How to sign up?
Really simple – follow this link to an online form and make sure you fill it out by 5pm, Monday 22nd May.
Alternatively you can download the form, print it out, and hand it in to Claire at Stills by 5pm, Monday 22nd May.
We would love to provide a space for everyone on the course but unfortunately that's not possible. We will review all applications and get back to everyone shortly after the deadline. If you don't get a space on this course don't worry - we will run it again!
If you aren't sure if this course is for you get in touch and we'll be happy to answer any questions.
t: 0131 622 6200